
I can walk with it!

I can sit on it!

Let's see, how does it work..

Paul likes it a lot as well!


Wow, a nicely coloured wooden 'loopfietsje'.

Alexander opens his present from Pappa and Mamma.

Malo, 3 months old


Friend Malo and Friend Paul came along with their Mamma's
and of course grandmother Sandie.
When do I get a piece of my Birthday cake?



Happy Birthday to you!

Present time!
Tante Astrid wrote me a card!

After breakfast Alexander read his birthday mail.

The 2nd of August 2006, Alexander became 1 year old!
So Mamma baked a big birthday cake.
1 Comments:
WOW Alexander jij bent al 1!!! Wat een grote jongen alweer en wat knap dat Charlotte al een heel jaar lang zo'n lieve en goede moeder voor je is! We verheugen ons erop je te zien en aan 'neef' Emile voor te stellen als je mama en papa elkaar het ja-woord geven volgende maand... spannend!!
Post a Comment
<< Home